Ticket Information for the Nashua River Brewers Festival Saturday, June 24 1-6pm
Tickets available on-line (small fee), or from local retailers!
Tickets purchased on-line will be waiting for you at the entrance
Tickets are $35 in advance, $40 at the event. Tickets include beer tastings and collectible glass.
Tickets Available Now at these locations!
- The Boulder Cafe, 880 Main St, Fitchburg
- The Cellar, 14 Mill St., Fitchburg
- Fitchburg City Hall, 718 Main St., Fitchburg, MA
- Mill #3 Farmstand, 85 Westminster St., Fitchburg
- Kappy's Liquors, 220 Whalon St., Fitchburg
- Partner's Pub, 970 South St., Fitchburg
- River Styx Brewery,166 Boulder Dr., Fitchburg
- Roots Natural Foods, 100 Crawford St., Leominster
- Thirsty Robot, 265 Summer St., Fitchburg
- Wyman's Liquors, 30 Pleasant Street, Leominster
NOTE: Tickets purchased on-line will be kept for you at the entrance and available the day of the event.
NOTE: Admission tickets are available on-line as a convenience, and include a small fee. If you are local, patronize your local store for admission tickets at no extra charge!
NOTE: Admission tickets purchased online will be held at the entrance in the purchaser's name.
Admission tickets give you access to music and vendors, a nice 4 ounce collectible glass, and unlimited 4 ounce beer samples. Well, sort of limited. No intoxication tolerated.
Click here for directions to the event - use 100 Boulder Drive, Fitchburg MA for your GPS or Sat/Nav.
Note: This is a 21+ event. No one admitted under the age of 21 years old! No kids, no dogs, please!
*We reserve the right to stop serving attendees at our discretion.
Plenty of free parking on Boulder Drive, Main Street, or at the two parking garages near Riverfront Park.